- Created a Links list with item level permissions and User Sorting enabled on a View.
- Current user has Contribute access to the list with only access to some items (ex: only their own)
- The following Error occurs when Clicking the Reorder Menu item
- You don't have enough permission to access this page. at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.ReorderPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
- You cannot use the out of the box reorder feature when you are using item-level permissions.
- The user must have edit permissions on every item in the list in order to reorder.
- Instead, create your own order column and manually configure the sort order in your Views.